Friday, May 1, 2009

Wii , Oh Cool !

Recently , well just today actually , i bought a new wii ! ..
So , hurray :P ..
i was really confused before on what to get , cause over all i like gaming , and there's
3 options , a nintendo's wii , or a microsoft's Xbox 360 , or the good ol' sony's play station 3
i didn't give it much thinking , Really , the choice was clear to me ..
Now this isn't a commercial of any kind ..
This is just how I feel about it ..
Cause I think it's really great , and who ever made it , is one hell of a genius ..
Ya , I didn't quite fell for the graphics , but making new " miis " , and personalities was really great , it's so simple , and allows you to add some of your personality in the game.
The main reason for me choosing to buy a wii , instead of anything else , is the fact that besides the usual electronic gaming , there's also the sports , and fitness , which is great for moving your whole body , with the game .
when it comes to sinse of relaity , it's not that high , but it's not that bad ..
the music is very soothing , for me , and i still gatta check out more channels , and the internet connection ..
But Over all , and to make the long story short , I say , wii rocks !

No comments:

Post a Comment