Friday, May 22, 2009

Mood Swings

My Moods are taking me to a very familiar place ..
To a place where i can't hide , and i can't conrtol , anything at all !
i'm torn , but they can't see that ..
It's much , much , tougher than they'd or i'd ever think or imagin it woud be !
I'm happy now , the next minute i'm going through a rage journey ...
i'm not bipolar , i've looked it up , but according to some one , i'm a " Gimini " , or " gimini "
is my sign ..
And so it's perfectly normal to have mood swings , even more than the normal people get .
But It doesn't feel normal to me , nor perfect .. actually !
It Feels awful , more Awful than they feel about it ..
Because i could be with a loved one , and all of a sudden , i'm treating them like an enemy !
that's weird for me , as mch as it's weird for them ..
I Heard of a certain pills , that can help you get through that phase , but i'm not sure ,
i either trust , or want that !
i like things that are normal , but i guess i'm not normal after all , so how come i want what's normal ??!! ....... to be continued !

No comments:

Post a Comment