Thursday, April 2, 2009

!!! Socially Deactivated

Why is it everytime i meet someone , they turn out to be a total psychopaths ?
not like " me psycho " , cause i know i am ..
But like really psycho .. with symptoms and everything !!!
They seem very nice at the begining ..
But just after a short , or somewhat long while , they beome something else ..
And their true sickness finally appear !
I Do something , very silly , and all of a sudden , they demand full attention ..
and they want to be treated as if i think of them the kings of the world !
well , i don't , if they do ,then fine , but i'm not ganna lie to any one .
They Try to create a problem outta nowhere !!!
Why ?
I don't know ! ..
And what surprises me even more .. is the fact that it happens suddenly , with no " Premonitions " ,
not what so ever , like someone comes to you while your in the bathroom , and smacks you
right in the face and leave .. , ( becarful next time you'r alone in the bathroom , and no , it never
happened to me :P .. ) .. just an example :P !
Am i really that horrible person , to have a normal social life ?
i'm not a " social butterfly " ..
But i'm not a " snail " as well ..
I like hanging out with people , but i really don't know what's wrong !
I'm really mad right now ..
But what else can i do .. but keep on hoping .. and hanging on !
Peace 2 all .. xoxo !
Before leaving my blog .. Check out this song , ( if ur in the mood ) .. hope u enjoy iT !
Have A Great Night & day ..
Later Now ....... :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment