Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pains , Die AWAY !

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Die along , my friend
Die , away , from this pain
Die , just die
Don't explain
You have no more time .. to strain
Life , is not what they claimed !

Strangled , by fears
There's nothing more you can hear
But my voice …
So , don't listen …
To any other voice
I won't force you to fall
You're not mine to control

But you'll die , not out of fear
Even though , it feels too real
You'll die , cause death makes more since
And you never had a glimpse
What living is truly like
… You will strike

- and I'll strike too !

You'll die along
With yesterdays song
Humming ,, Your loudest
You'll die
you'll die , crying
you'll die , laughing
you'll die , fighting
I can't stop you , from fighting back
Cause you will
But you'll die
That's one thing I know
and I'll die too
!

No comments:

Post a Comment