Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Weekly Posting



Hi there !
So , i just took a shower , and i'm drinking my coffee ...
(( wait ! , that looked like i'm on twitter !! lol )) ..
no , i don't have an account in there , and i'm not planning on getting one
(( take that twitter lol .. ))
Anyway , an old friend ( more like a colige ) of mine , called me up , about a week ago ..
And i was really surprised , because she like never called me beofre , and i don't even have
her number ..
So she called , to my self , i was like (( woow , just woow )) , and (( i must be really
speicial to her , to call me even after i went to a new school )) ..
she said ( i really miss u alot , i've been calling (..) and (..) and (..) ..<< ( names of other
mutual friends ) ..
Then i thought to my self ( well , i guess i'm not that speical after all :P )) ..
anyway .. we talked , and talked , for only about an hour ..
and then suddenly , she hung up , well , i don't know if she did , or the phone just got
disconnected ..
but it's been really nice to know someone that far away from me , still rememebers me ..
oh , i gatta get her number soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment